Many people make the mistake of hiring a personal trainer strictly on pricing, you couldn’t be making a bigger mistake. Like many occupations experience,passion,desire, client accountability, with total commitment to the clients fitness needs are what separates Your Tony The Trainer from the rest..”I believe in actual fitness, rather than the appearance of fitness. Actual fitness is the only outcome worthy of the intense training my clients commit to and endure, and it is the only path to better health of mind, body and spirit.”
- On-line training $40 per 1 hour session, you must have a certain level of Gym experience and expertise to be able to do online training. If you do not have this experience and are a beginner or just getting back into exercising after some time off I would strongly suggest at least eight sessions of private in gym training with your Tony the trainer to get you the background you need to be able to do online training.
- In home training beginning at $85 per one hour session.
- 1 on 1 training in gym $60 per 1 hour session.
- Co-trains, husband and wife or any type of couple price is a 25% discount of combined price. Couples must work out at the same hour together.
- Corporate rates upon request.
- Bulk packages of training sessions and group training discounts are available upon request.